First Create a Quiz and Test Report from Powerschool
- After logging into PowerSchool, go to PowerTeacher Pro.
- Choose the class that you want to work with.
- On the left-side menu choose "Reports" then "Score Sheet Report"
- Click on the "Select Categories" drop down list box and check "Quiz" and "Test".
- Choose the date range you want.
- Click on the green button on the bottom-right of the screen.
- Click on the button.
- Click on the link of the report your just created.
Next Copy and paste the Adobe Acrobat Reader form to the pink box below.
- Choose "Open With Adobe Acrobat Reader".
- Press Ctrl+A to select everything on the page (or click "Edit" then "Select All" on the top menu).
- Press Ctrl+C to copy (or click "Edit" then "Copy" on the top menu.
- Press Ctrl-V to paste (or right-click on the pink field below and choose "paste") to paste the information.
- Click the "View as a Web Page" or "Open in Excel" button and watch the magic happen.
- Lastly, buy Mr. Wright lunch if you like this tool.